Apple Island Or The Truth About Teachers

I completed a book called, "Apple Island or the truth about teachers." The Author of the book is Douglas Evans. This book made me feel like it is any ordinary book because, what I usually see is that there is a hero in a book. It is pretty plain to me. This book is like me, I was a hero. Because my brother did something bad, I was the witness. I saw every move, I told Mom, she was shocked. Mom said that I was a hero. It helped me make predictions and wonder what was going to happen next. This book is pretty much lower than a "Just Right" book for me. It is a bit simple for me.

Bradley who is the main character had changed because, from the beginning Bradley hate Mrs. Gross (aka) Ms. Eraser. Who is doing this thing called, "Operation "Misteach" They were teaching he students wrong teachings. She sent the students to Apple Island and she made them eat crabby apples which makes them crabby. Of course Bradley got out of line before that all had started. He met people in Apple Island that had ended up here.
Almost in the end of the story Chalk Mountain blew up because Bradley made it happen. Then all the teachers were not as crabby anymore.
Miss Eraser (aka) Mrs. Gross was really crabby before sh was mean. But when Bradley blew up Chalk Mountain she became less crabbier than before.

The problem was solved that Bradley figured out how too save everybody and that was blowing up chalk mountain. What I should change the book is that it shouldn't always use the same names every time, he could use different words. What I think the message of this story is that teachers always aren't as crabby than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment